Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coli Revamp
I've been hearing things about a Coli Revamp, can anyone explain to me what it is? And how it affects stuff?
I've been hearing things about a Coli Revamp, can anyone explain to me what it is? And how it affects stuff?
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@FrozenLake

The Coliseum has some issues, so they are rewriting the coding for the entire Coliseum to make it better.

We don't know exactly what this will entail because it's been in the works for about the past 400 years, but what we do know is that there'll be an effect/no effect toggle, I think, and a lot of the bugs in the current Coliseum's build should be fixed (such as the first turn bug, etc).

They're also going to adjust some stuff, if I recall correctly. In order to address the issue with the current terrible dodge feature, I believe they mentioned that they were going to include a stat which would effect how accurate your dragon's attacks were, thus reducing the too-frequent instances of enemy dodges.

Whether this will take valuable points away from attack and other places where the points are currently allocated to make the most of the current system, we don't yet know. It could be that to avoid a lot of dodges a lot of current builds will be ruined and attack will be lower, thus making coliseum grinding more of a chore, or it might be that this isn't the case.

Information on the entire thing has been pretty limited and we don't know when it's coming out, either. Just that it is. Eventually.
@FrozenLake

The Coliseum has some issues, so they are rewriting the coding for the entire Coliseum to make it better.

We don't know exactly what this will entail because it's been in the works for about the past 400 years, but what we do know is that there'll be an effect/no effect toggle, I think, and a lot of the bugs in the current Coliseum's build should be fixed (such as the first turn bug, etc).

They're also going to adjust some stuff, if I recall correctly. In order to address the issue with the current terrible dodge feature, I believe they mentioned that they were going to include a stat which would effect how accurate your dragon's attacks were, thus reducing the too-frequent instances of enemy dodges.

Whether this will take valuable points away from attack and other places where the points are currently allocated to make the most of the current system, we don't yet know. It could be that to avoid a lot of dodges a lot of current builds will be ruined and attack will be lower, thus making coliseum grinding more of a chore, or it might be that this isn't the case.

Information on the entire thing has been pretty limited and we don't know when it's coming out, either. Just that it is. Eventually.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@FrozenLake

See also Words on the Wind, October 2016, Upcoming Revamp: Coliseum.
@FrozenLake

See also Words on the Wind, October 2016, Upcoming Revamp: Coliseum.