Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I Bought Something But I Don't Have It?
I bought a Crazy Cat Dragon bundle, but the marketplace still hasn't given it to me yet. Does it always take a long time? Will I get the bundle soon or not? I think it might have been a minute or two since I bought it, should I wait longer? I did math as well to prove I bought it! $30 worth of gems is 3,200g I bought three 150g things (450g), which leaves me at 2,750g 2,750 - 675 = 2,075g I have 2,075g [img]https://i.gyazo.com/25f13cb902eeeee187bd893fdf64fc7c.png[/img]
I bought a Crazy Cat Dragon bundle, but the marketplace still hasn't given it to me yet. Does it always take a long time? Will I get the bundle soon or not? I think it might have been a minute or two since I bought it, should I wait longer?

I did math as well to prove I bought it!

$30 worth of gems is 3,200g

I bought three 150g things (450g), which leaves me at 2,750g

2,750 - 675 = 2,075g

I have 2,075g

25f13cb902eeeee187bd893fdf64fc7c.png
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@oOKookieOo

You should receive the bundle automatically upon purchasing it.

Bundles go to the Other tab. Have you checked there?
@oOKookieOo

You should receive the bundle automatically upon purchasing it.

Bundles go to the Other tab. Have you checked there?
jA0Unwf.gif
@Starrlight

I did, and it wasn't there earlier, but it appears it's there now? (Honestly I probably just missed it when looking for it. Probably my dumb mistake lmao.) Thanks for the help though!
@Starrlight

I did, and it wasn't there earlier, but it appears it's there now? (Honestly I probably just missed it when looking for it. Probably my dumb mistake lmao.) Thanks for the help though!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@oOKookieOo Sometimes you have to clear your cache before new items show up - I bet your browser was just trying to show a cached page without fully refreshing before :)
@oOKookieOo Sometimes you have to clear your cache before new items show up - I bet your browser was just trying to show a cached page without fully refreshing before :)