Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | need some help
so tumblr is blocked for me and i was wondering if someone could fetch this off of there and upload it onto imgur since it's broken for me.

thanks!
so tumblr is blocked for me and i was wondering if someone could fetch this off of there and upload it onto imgur since it's broken for me.

thanks!
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
@Chadtronic

Is tumblr blocked or just this URL? Because this url should work for you. The 45 image server you were trying to access is either down or is a temporary server; the new url accesses the 68 image server.

I can reupload to imgur if it's still broken though!
@Chadtronic

Is tumblr blocked or just this URL? Because this url should work for you. The 45 image server you were trying to access is either down or is a temporary server; the new url accesses the 68 image server.

I can reupload to imgur if it's still broken though!
@Vely nope, it's no longer broken! thanks!
@Vely nope, it's no longer broken! thanks!
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
@Chadtronic I don't have restrictions on my computer but the page appears blocked for me as well, something about a DNS, which I believe means it doesn't have an IP address? What exactly are you trying to upload?

Nevermind c:
@Chadtronic I don't have restrictions on my computer but the page appears blocked for me as well, something about a DNS, which I believe means it doesn't have an IP address? What exactly are you trying to upload?

Nevermind c:
BhWDcLm.png
@Chadtronic

Great! Glad it helped!

If any other tumblr images break for you, try the 68 server. If the 68 server breaks, try any numbers between 30 and 70.
@Chadtronic

Great! Glad it helped!

If any other tumblr images break for you, try the 68 server. If the 68 server breaks, try any numbers between 30 and 70.