Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How much are gen 1s worth?
I'm currently selling two gen 1s, one which happens to be XXY. Any estimates as to their worth?
I'm currently selling two gen 1s, one which happens to be XXY. Any estimates as to their worth?
@Nashoba

It depends on the attractiveness of the colours.

XXY dragons are indeed popular, but not all are created equal. An Obsidian/Obsidian/Crimson will undoubtedly go for more than a Slate/Slate/Aqua.

Likewise, the former with Plague eyes will go for more than Earth or Lightning in most cases.

As for XYZ dragons, colours are key. Without knowing, the ballpark is anything from 5k to 500k.
@Nashoba

It depends on the attractiveness of the colours.

XXY dragons are indeed popular, but not all are created equal. An Obsidian/Obsidian/Crimson will undoubtedly go for more than a Slate/Slate/Aqua.

Likewise, the former with Plague eyes will go for more than Earth or Lightning in most cases.

As for XYZ dragons, colours are key. Without knowing, the ballpark is anything from 5k to 500k.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy Thank you. But do you have an estimate in gems of the worth of an XXY and an XYZ gen 1?
@Greyjoy Thank you. But do you have an estimate in gems of the worth of an XXY and an XYZ gen 1?
@Nashoba

As I said, it depends ENTIRELY on the colours. Popularity affects worth.

As a rule, colours along the lines of ... taupe and sand and whatever don't usually go for much above 20g, if that, especially if a bright colour in one slot throws off the balance.

If your XYZ has 3 great colours (all pastels, all eyeburner colours, all similar popular colours, etc) you could get rather a lot more. 2000g easy for a great pastel, probably.

Without knowing the colours, it's impossible to estimate whether they'd be worth more than exalt fodder or not.
@Nashoba

As I said, it depends ENTIRELY on the colours. Popularity affects worth.

As a rule, colours along the lines of ... taupe and sand and whatever don't usually go for much above 20g, if that, especially if a bright colour in one slot throws off the balance.

If your XYZ has 3 great colours (all pastels, all eyeburner colours, all similar popular colours, etc) you could get rather a lot more. 2000g easy for a great pastel, probably.

Without knowing the colours, it's impossible to estimate whether they'd be worth more than exalt fodder or not.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy Perfect, thank you!
@Greyjoy Perfect, thank you!