Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How often can you bump?
Before I went on hiatus, FR implemented a new rule that you were only allowed to bump your thread once a day (sales threads, of course).

Evidently that doesn't seem to be the case anymore, but is there a specific rule on how often you're allowed to bump? I've searched the rules on the site (twice) but I can't seem to find anything useful about this. (Except no ghost bumping, which isn't related)
Before I went on hiatus, FR implemented a new rule that you were only allowed to bump your thread once a day (sales threads, of course).

Evidently that doesn't seem to be the case anymore, but is there a specific rule on how often you're allowed to bump? I've searched the rules on the site (twice) but I can't seem to find anything useful about this. (Except no ghost bumping, which isn't related)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4

Hello and welcome back! You're allowed to bump any threads as much as you want in these forums listed:
Dragons for Sale
Items for Sale
Flight Sales
Art Sales
Raffles
Dragon Trading
Dragons Wanted

Any other forums such as Help Wanted, FR Discussion, and General Discussion are bump-free zones.

Here's a link to the Code of Conduct, just use CTRL+F to search "Bump" to find the info on it!

@L1BR4

Hello and welcome back! You're allowed to bump any threads as much as you want in these forums listed:
Dragons for Sale
Items for Sale
Flight Sales
Art Sales
Raffles
Dragon Trading
Dragons Wanted

Any other forums such as Help Wanted, FR Discussion, and General Discussion are bump-free zones.

Here's a link to the Code of Conduct, just use CTRL+F to search "Bump" to find the info on it!

@Azerothian
Oh thanks :) I was just worried that missed something in the rules about it!
@Azerothian
Oh thanks :) I was just worried that missed something in the rules about it!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4

No problem at all, glad I could assist! :D ♥
@L1BR4

No problem at all, glad I could assist! :D ♥