Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Where are the sparrow skulls
I'm searching for sparrow skulls and I read off the wiki that they drop in the training fields, scorched forest, and harpy's roost.

I've been grinding for nearly half an hour and not a single skull dropped in any venue? It's just a one star item. I've gotten more familiars and battle stones to drop. I'm starting to wonder if you can even get them from the coliseum?
I'm searching for sparrow skulls and I read off the wiki that they drop in the training fields, scorched forest, and harpy's roost.

I've been grinding for nearly half an hour and not a single skull dropped in any venue? It's just a one star item. I've gotten more familiars and battle stones to drop. I'm starting to wonder if you can even get them from the coliseum?
@FilthyCasualYou can still get them there - but as a mostly rare-ish drop. You have better chances from gathering or buying them - they are rather cheap as opposed to other baldwin/swipp materials.
@FilthyCasualYou can still get them there - but as a mostly rare-ish drop. You have better chances from gathering or buying them - they are rather cheap as opposed to other baldwin/swipp materials.
@Ismaiel

Well that's disappointing. Thanks for the help
@Ismaiel

Well that's disappointing. Thanks for the help
I didn't know that people actually collected sparrow skulls...
They can Be found in broken bone bottles or during scavenging.
I have a whole bunch of them gathering dust in my inventory.
I'll send them over if you want :)
I didn't know that people actually collected sparrow skulls...
They can Be found in broken bone bottles or during scavenging.
I have a whole bunch of them gathering dust in my inventory.
I'll send them over if you want :)