Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | where do I.....
1 2
@Drusha FR forums and profiles use BBCode, here's a guide that'll show you how to make links, post pictures, and other fancy stuff! From what I can see in your dragon bios so far it might be a good idea to work on your formatting a little, break those big paragraphs up. If you want a proofreader, try looking around in the Art Sales forum, all kinds of creative services go in there!

btw, if you want someone to know you're talking to them directly, you can ping them like I did to you by typing their username with a @ symbol, it'll give them a notification. Otherwise they might miss your reply and any follow-up questions.

@Drusha FR forums and profiles use BBCode, here's a guide that'll show you how to make links, post pictures, and other fancy stuff! From what I can see in your dragon bios so far it might be a good idea to work on your formatting a little, break those big paragraphs up. If you want a proofreader, try looking around in the Art Sales forum, all kinds of creative services go in there!

btw, if you want someone to know you're talking to them directly, you can ping them like I did to you by typing their username with a @ symbol, it'll give them a notification. Otherwise they might miss your reply and any follow-up questions.

I am still working on them. I know how to use some bb code. Yet for some reason when I tried to post an image of my dracs they um..... did not work and where broken code.

Right now the drac bios are literally in the just wrote state. I will fix them up a bit more. I am just proud of myself that I broke them into paragraphs. Normally I write in blocks.

I already have a couple people who I am giving first pokes at my work. But I want a thread before i take major cracks at it.
I am still working on them. I know how to use some bb code. Yet for some reason when I tried to post an image of my dracs they um..... did not work and where broken code.

Right now the drac bios are literally in the just wrote state. I will fix them up a bit more. I am just proud of myself that I broke them into paragraphs. Normally I write in blocks.

I already have a couple people who I am giving first pokes at my work. But I want a thread before i take major cracks at it.
1 2