Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Randomly Earning Gems?
So, I realized something a few days ago.
I had 76 gems. I have no idea where I got them- I haven't bought any, sold items/art/etc for them, nothing. I don't have any notifications about someone gifting gems to me, either.
Today, I noticed I have 81 gems. I don't know if I got them today, or yesterday, or sometime before.

Can someone explain? I recently got back to FR from a long hiatus, so i don't know if there was an update or whatever explaining this.
So, I realized something a few days ago.
I had 76 gems. I have no idea where I got them- I haven't bought any, sold items/art/etc for them, nothing. I don't have any notifications about someone gifting gems to me, either.
Today, I noticed I have 81 gems. I don't know if I got them today, or yesterday, or sometime before.

Can someone explain? I recently got back to FR from a long hiatus, so i don't know if there was an update or whatever explaining this.
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
__ __ TVPeCAO.png __ Enchanted-Libra.png
@Bailysis It could be from your feeding bonuses! When you keep your dragons over 80% fed for a couple days, you start accruing extra gems and such.
@Bailysis It could be from your feeding bonuses! When you keep your dragons over 80% fed for a couple days, you start accruing extra gems and such.
@Bailysis
Like Lynchly said, you can get them from keeping your dragons fed!
However you can also get them by opening chests (sometimes), and have a rare chance of some when exalting a dragon. <3
@Bailysis
Like Lynchly said, you can get them from keeping your dragons fed!
However you can also get them by opening chests (sometimes), and have a rare chance of some when exalting a dragon. <3
The same Rascal4488 from DeviantArt
oohhhh, okay. Thank you!
oohhhh, okay. Thank you!
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
Hello @Bailysis! In the future, please leave your original title, even once an answer has been found. From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/749462]Flight Rising Welcome Sticky[/url], which is located at the top of this forum: [quote][b]In the Help Center and Bug Reports forum:[/b] Keep your thread title topical even if solved, someone may have the same question you did![/quote]
Hello @Bailysis! In the future, please leave your original title, even once an answer has been found.

From the Flight Rising Welcome Sticky, which is located at the top of this forum:
Quote:
In the Help Center and Bug Reports forum:
Keep your thread title topical even if solved, someone may have the same question you did!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Sorry! I didn't know
Sorry! I didn't know
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png