Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | unhatched eggs ?
im wondering why are those eggs so expansive ? all i can find online is you get a random starter dragon out of one. but it that all or is there more?
im wondering why are those eggs so expansive ? all i can find online is you get a random starter dragon out of one. but it that all or is there more?
@Poekiayam

Yes thats all there is to it - besides the archivements for finding the eggs (there is one for each elemental egg).

People buy these eggs a) because they are rare and b) because they hope to hatch a dragon with absolutely lovely colors (which is also rare XD).
@Poekiayam

Yes thats all there is to it - besides the archivements for finding the eggs (there is one for each elemental egg).

People buy these eggs a) because they are rare and b) because they hope to hatch a dragon with absolutely lovely colors (which is also rare XD).
@Ismaiel

thanks. i was really wondering because someone offerd me 2 of those eggs for really rare pets on an other website xD
@Ismaiel

thanks. i was really wondering because someone offerd me 2 of those eggs for really rare pets on an other website xD
@Poekiayam

Well depending on how rare these pets are this trade seems legit - you can always sell those eggs to get lots of gems. Some artists on this site also take eggs as (partial) payment if you are interested in art.
@Poekiayam

Well depending on how rare these pets are this trade seems legit - you can always sell those eggs to get lots of gems. Some artists on this site also take eggs as (partial) payment if you are interested in art.
@Ismaiel

if i look at the auctionhouse price its not a fair trade :P the pets i have are rares from 2008. and on this website date matther al lot :P.
but thanks a lot :)
@Ismaiel

if i look at the auctionhouse price its not a fair trade :P the pets i have are rares from 2008. and on this website date matther al lot :P.
but thanks a lot :)