Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing flights ??
Hello !
My troubling may look funny or weird but I´m not really sure I´m just rookie here (2016-07-20) As you can see I´m Arcane but I was thinking about changing it (I wasn´t fully myself when I was picking it). I don´t want to say that I don´t like this flight or people in flight are bad ! I just don´t feel to fit here.

Is there something what´s going to change if I change flight (beside hatchery) ? I have dragons from other flights but will I lose it ? Can somebody please explain ?
Thanks for any reply !
Hello !
My troubling may look funny or weird but I´m not really sure I´m just rookie here (2016-07-20) As you can see I´m Arcane but I was thinking about changing it (I wasn´t fully myself when I was picking it). I don´t want to say that I don´t like this flight or people in flight are bad ! I just don´t feel to fit here.

Is there something what´s going to change if I change flight (beside hatchery) ? I have dragons from other flights but will I lose it ? Can somebody please explain ?
Thanks for any reply !
New-Canvas1.jpg
@Ayren Nope! The only thing you'll lose is access to the Arcane flight forums, but you'll be able to see your new flight's ones!

You can check out 'Flight Change' in account settings for more info!
@Ayren Nope! The only thing you'll lose is access to the Arcane flight forums, but you'll be able to see your new flight's ones!

You can check out 'Flight Change' in account settings for more info!
Hi, @Ayren! There are a couple things that will change if you change your Flight:

--All dragons you exalt will now go towards your new Flight's deity
--The element of your nests will change
--You will lose access to your old Flight's private forums and gain access to the new Flight's private forums
--Your Flight-related banners/artwork will change to depict the new Flight

That's the extent of it. :) You will not lose any of your dragons and none of your dragons' elements will change.

But it's important to note that you only get one free Flight change. Any further changes will cost you 1,500 gems each. So make sure you're certain that you want to switch!
Hi, @Ayren! There are a couple things that will change if you change your Flight:

--All dragons you exalt will now go towards your new Flight's deity
--The element of your nests will change
--You will lose access to your old Flight's private forums and gain access to the new Flight's private forums
--Your Flight-related banners/artwork will change to depict the new Flight

That's the extent of it. :) You will not lose any of your dragons and none of your dragons' elements will change.

But it's important to note that you only get one free Flight change. Any further changes will cost you 1,500 gems each. So make sure you're certain that you want to switch!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you @Kiragami and @Alphaeon a lot ! I´ve just read another articles about it. I could do it before I asked, silly me. Now I mut think if I´ll stay or change. Ice looks nice. . .
Thank you @Kiragami and @Alphaeon a lot ! I´ve just read another articles about it. I could do it before I asked, silly me. Now I mut think if I´ll stay or change. Ice looks nice. . .
New-Canvas1.jpg