Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What use is the other item category for?
I looked on what the item category "other" was for and im not sure if i should sell it cause the information was unclear? sorta like that last statement... basically i just need to know if any of the items in the other catagory is needed or should i just sell it?
I looked on what the item category "other" was for and im not sure if i should sell it cause the information was unclear? sorta like that last statement... basically i just need to know if any of the items in the other catagory is needed or should i just sell it?
@UxorialMoth7024 The 'Other' category is mostly for Trinkets and any kind of treasure chests you might find- if you're lucky enough to find an unhatched dragon egg while scavenging or battling, they'll show up there, too.

Some trinkets can be used in Baldwin or Swipp trades, but a lot of them don't have a specific purpose right now. You can save them, or sell them, it's up to you!
@UxorialMoth7024 The 'Other' category is mostly for Trinkets and any kind of treasure chests you might find- if you're lucky enough to find an unhatched dragon egg while scavenging or battling, they'll show up there, too.

Some trinkets can be used in Baldwin or Swipp trades, but a lot of them don't have a specific purpose right now. You can save them, or sell them, it's up to you!
YAY thanks
YAY thanks