Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unhatched egg lost?
I tried to sell a unhatched egg I got from scavenging on AH. Auction expired, egg was not in mail or hoard. What happened?
I tried to sell a unhatched egg I got from scavenging on AH. Auction expired, egg was not in mail or hoard. What happened?
@Midbreed It can take some time between the auction actually expires and when you get the item back. They purge the auctions only occasionally, roughly every 1-2 hours to help on server strain. Give it a while, and then look again. :) If it's been more than 24 hours, then send a contact us request.
@Midbreed It can take some time between the auction actually expires and when you get the item back. They purge the auctions only occasionally, roughly every 1-2 hours to help on server strain. Give it a while, and then look again. :) If it's been more than 24 hours, then send a contact us request.
Thank you, it has been at least a day. I will send a request.
Thank you, it has been at least a day. I will send a request.
@Midbreed

I know this may sound stupid and may have been how you realized it was expired, but you've checked your "my auctions" and it wasn't there?
@Midbreed

I know this may sound stupid and may have been how you realized it was expired, but you've checked your "my auctions" and it wasn't there?
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
Yes I checked, was third place I looked. First being mail when it expired, second being my hoard.
Yes I checked, was third place I looked. First being mail when it expired, second being my hoard.