Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | PSDs for Dragons don't work?
So, for some reason, the PSDs of the dragons to create skins and accents on, are not uploading to Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, nor PaintTool Sai? I was wondering if that was because of the weather - it is stormy here, or I am just not updated to the latest versions - because those cost $$$ and I am not spending it on them as of now. So, does anybody know the problem?
So, for some reason, the PSDs of the dragons to create skins and accents on, are not uploading to Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, nor PaintTool Sai? I was wondering if that was because of the weather - it is stormy here, or I am just not updated to the latest versions - because those cost $$$ and I am not spending it on them as of now. So, does anybody know the problem?
@MadnessInMe

Did you unzip them?
@MadnessInMe

Did you unzip them?
@ismaiel
I am kinda new to digital, so do not know what you mean by unzipping them?
@ismaiel
I am kinda new to digital, so do not know what you mean by unzipping them?
@MadnessInMe

All the files you download for the skins and accents are zip files - like a packed box of content. Your art program doesn't know how to open them since the files your art program knows are still 'inside the box'. You need another programm to open the box first.

You can use winrar, winzip or 7zip to do this. All of them are free or have free trials so you don't need to buy anything.

If you have one just double click the zip file you downloaded and extract its content with the new programm. Afterwards you can open the now unboxed files with one of your art programs and draw as you like.
@MadnessInMe

All the files you download for the skins and accents are zip files - like a packed box of content. Your art program doesn't know how to open them since the files your art program knows are still 'inside the box'. You need another programm to open the box first.

You can use winrar, winzip or 7zip to do this. All of them are free or have free trials so you don't need to buy anything.

If you have one just double click the zip file you downloaded and extract its content with the new programm. Afterwards you can open the now unboxed files with one of your art programs and draw as you like.
@ismaiel
Ah, thanks! I appreciate it!
@ismaiel
Ah, thanks! I appreciate it!