Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing question
Hello there! I'm wondering how to price skins (I have a few I'm planning on selling.) Thanks in advance :)
Hello there! I'm wondering how to price skins (I have a few I'm planning on selling.) Thanks in advance :)
tCtRzST.png
@brutusmf It would depend on if they are user-made, or offered during the festivals. The user-made usually sell for more. I would suggest starting by looking up the skins/accents in the auction house, and price from there. :) If there isn't a price, it may be a little trickier, but you could start a bit high, and drop down your price as time goes on. You could also advertise them in the item sales forums as well.
@brutusmf It would depend on if they are user-made, or offered during the festivals. The user-made usually sell for more. I would suggest starting by looking up the skins/accents in the auction house, and price from there. :) If there isn't a price, it may be a little trickier, but you could start a bit high, and drop down your price as time goes on. You could also advertise them in the item sales forums as well.
Thank you! Although, I have one more question. How long should you have your skin in the auction house? @QyetLady
Thank you! Although, I have one more question. How long should you have your skin in the auction house? @QyetLady
tCtRzST.png
@brutusmf There's no set length of time, I usually put them up for gems if I do sell, so I set it for 7 days, and there's no auction 'tax' that you have to pay like you do for treasure. But everyone has their own choices. If you mean how long to sell for, there's no real saying there either. Some go quickly, others may take a while. :) It's all just random luck, a decent price, and someone wanting that particular skin.
@brutusmf There's no set length of time, I usually put them up for gems if I do sell, so I set it for 7 days, and there's no auction 'tax' that you have to pay like you do for treasure. But everyone has their own choices. If you mean how long to sell for, there's no real saying there either. Some go quickly, others may take a while. :) It's all just random luck, a decent price, and someone wanting that particular skin.
Alright! I appreciate it!
Alright! I appreciate it!
tCtRzST.png