Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how do we change our place (please read)
i wanted to ask how do i move from lesser lair fo the everbloom gardens to the gladeveins or the one before it? a frined once told me you need to do alot coli increase ur achievement and lair space and i have fairly did so still im not being abel to move so anyone can explain this system to me?
i wanted to ask how do i move from lesser lair fo the everbloom gardens to the gladeveins or the one before it? a frined once told me you need to do alot coli increase ur achievement and lair space and i have fairly did so still im not being abel to move so anyone can explain this system to me?

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar To be honest i dont know surely myself, but i think that you are given one of the lairs randomly
@darkmicewar To be honest i dont know surely myself, but i think that you are given one of the lairs randomly
monument_earth.png
@darkmicewar The location of your lair is based on how many lair spaces you have. You'll move to a different place at 50, 75 and 99+ lair spaces. You can't choose to move back to an earlier location.
@darkmicewar The location of your lair is based on how many lair spaces you have. You'll move to a different place at 50, 75 and 99+ lair spaces. You can't choose to move back to an earlier location.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@wishers
i dont thnk thats the case since hthat wont be nice whilealmost all of the newbies i have ofund were i nthe lesse r lairs
@wishers
i dont thnk thats the case since hthat wont be nice whilealmost all of the newbies i have ofund were i nthe lesse r lairs

9Ec97kg.png
@lonin thanks i appretciate that!
@lonin thanks i appretciate that!

9Ec97kg.png