Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | dragons eyes glitching!
heres an example [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21180262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211803/21180262_350.png[/img] [/url] this occured after i looged in since the rolloever! please admins help me
heres an example

21180262_350.png

this occured after i looged in since the rolloever!
please admins help me

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar

It's not a glitch, it's April Fools' Day. :)
@darkmicewar

It's not a glitch, it's April Fools' Day. :)
@smileytechie
ohh lol im new so i didnt understand XD thanks for heling me so this will be fiexed after the nxt rollover?
@smileytechie
ohh lol im new so i didnt understand XD thanks for heling me so this will be fiexed after the nxt rollover?

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar Yes, they should be back to normal tomorrow. :) You also should have a chest in your inventory that looks like a mirror, called Marva's ___ Reflection. For today, opening it will cycle through the different versions. After today, opening it will give you an item corresponding to that version, and a depleted version of the chest. Opening the depleted version will cycle through the depleted versions. Here are the past April Fools' items, to give you an idea of the results: [item=Marva's Mischievous Hat][item=Marva's Bottomless Hat][item=Marva's Fathomless Hat] [item=Marbled Jester][item=Bucktooth Digger][item=Irradiated Astronomer] [item=Marva's Depleted Trick][item=Marva's Depleted Top Hat][item=Marva's Depleted Hat] [item=Marva's Wondrous Thread][item=Marva's Marvelous Twine][item=Marva's Glorious Yarn][item=Marva's Stupendous Fiber][item=Marva's Astonishing Cord] [item=Wondrous Sweater][item=Marvelous Sweater][item=Glorious Sweater][item=Stupendous Sweater][item=Astonishing Sweater] [item=Marva's Depleted Thread][item=Marva's Depleted Twine][item=Marva's Depleted Yarn][item=Marva's Depleted Fiber][item=Marva's Depleted Cord]
@darkmicewar

Yes, they should be back to normal tomorrow. :)

You also should have a chest in your inventory that looks like a mirror, called Marva's ___ Reflection. For today, opening it will cycle through the different versions. After today, opening it will give you an item corresponding to that version, and a depleted version of the chest. Opening the depleted version will cycle through the depleted versions.

Here are the past April Fools' items, to give you an idea of the results:

Marva's Mischievous Hat Marva's Bottomless Hat Marva's Fathomless Hat
Marbled Jester Bucktooth Digger Irradiated Astronomer
Marva's Depleted Trick Marva's Depleted Top Hat Marva's Depleted Hat

Marva's Wondrous Thread Marva's Marvelous Twine Marva's Glorious Yarn Marva's Stupendous Fiber Marva's Astonishing Cord
Wondrous Sweater Marvelous Sweater Glorious Sweater Stupendous Sweater Astonishing Sweater
Marva's Depleted Thread Marva's Depleted Twine Marva's Depleted Yarn Marva's Depleted Fiber Marva's Depleted Cord
@smileytechie can u explain mrore detailed?
@smileytechie can u explain mrore detailed?

9Ec97kg.png
@darkmicewar

For example, on the first Flight Rising April Fools' Day, opening Marva's Mischievous Hat would give you the Bottomless Hat, opening that would give you the Fathomless Hat, and opening that would give you the Mischievous Hat again.

Since then, opening Marva's Mischievous Hat will give you a Marbled Jester and a Marva's Depleted Trick, and so forth. Opening Marva's Depleted Trick gives you Marva's Depleted Top Hat, which gives you the Depleted Hat, and so forth.

If it's still unclear, maybe the wording of the wiki can help? I'm also working on making a diagram which might help.
@darkmicewar

For example, on the first Flight Rising April Fools' Day, opening Marva's Mischievous Hat would give you the Bottomless Hat, opening that would give you the Fathomless Hat, and opening that would give you the Mischievous Hat again.

Since then, opening Marva's Mischievous Hat will give you a Marbled Jester and a Marva's Depleted Trick, and so forth. Opening Marva's Depleted Trick gives you Marva's Depleted Top Hat, which gives you the Depleted Hat, and so forth.

If it's still unclear, maybe the wording of the wiki can help? I'm also working on making a diagram which might help.
@smileytechie ok lets befriends?
@smileytechie ok lets befriends?

9Ec97kg.png
On the first April Fools' Day: [columns] [item=Marva's Mischievous Hat] [nextcol]>[nextcol] [item=Marva's Bottomless Hat] [nextcol]>[nextcol] [item=Marva's Fathomless Hat] [nextcol]>[nextcol] [item=Marva's Mischievous Hat] [/columns] Since then: [columns] [center] [item=Marva's Mischievous Hat] v [item=Marbled Jester] + [item=Marva's Depleted Trick] [/center] [nextcol] >[nextcol] [center] [item=Marva's Bottomless Hat] v [item=Bucktooth Digger] + [item=Marva's Depleted Top Hat] [/center] [nextcol] >[nextcol] [center] [item=Marva's Fathomless Hat] v [item=Irradiated Astronomer] + [item=Marva's Depleted Hat] [/center] [nextcol] >[nextcol] [item=Marva's Depleted Trick] [/columns] And sure! :)
On the first April Fools' Day:
Marva's Mischievous Hat > Marva's Bottomless Hat > Marva's Fathomless Hat > Marva's Mischievous Hat

Since then:
Marva's Mischievous Hat
v
Marbled Jester
+
Marva's Depleted Trick

>
Marva's Bottomless Hat
v
Bucktooth Digger
+
Marva's Depleted Top Hat