Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best time hold an auction?
I've got some dragons I want to auction but I'm not sure if it'd be better to auction them after the festival or if I'd be fine auctioning them now?
I've got some dragons I want to auction but I'm not sure if it'd be better to auction them after the festival or if I'd be fine auctioning them now?
@Westtmd

Now is probably fine, I don't think festivals are generally busy enough to discourage auction participation. Might want to wait on account of everyone having just bought WC scrolls though.
@Westtmd

Now is probably fine, I don't think festivals are generally busy enough to discourage auction participation. Might want to wait on account of everyone having just bought WC scrolls though.
@Vely
I didn't think they would be, but you never know.

Ahhh, that's right. I didn't think about that ^^;
@Vely
I didn't think they would be, but you never know.

Ahhh, that's right. I didn't think about that ^^;
@Westtmd
Another good time to sell is during heated dom battles.

Your own flight obviously will have announcements and information on whether or not there's a push going on, and the Flight Rising Discussion board will frequently have a "Dom Watch" thread of some variety.

Dominance battles tend to have varying intensity too. Right now, it looks like Light and Plague are both profit-pushing, so buying activity's kind of at a low. By comparison, a few weeks ago Light and Plague were both conquest pushing with such intensity that they sent dragon prices soaring; adults were going for 30,000 treasure minimum.
@Westtmd
Another good time to sell is during heated dom battles.

Your own flight obviously will have announcements and information on whether or not there's a push going on, and the Flight Rising Discussion board will frequently have a "Dom Watch" thread of some variety.

Dominance battles tend to have varying intensity too. Right now, it looks like Light and Plague are both profit-pushing, so buying activity's kind of at a low. By comparison, a few weeks ago Light and Plague were both conquest pushing with such intensity that they sent dragon prices soaring; adults were going for 30,000 treasure minimum.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png