Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing Flights???
So, I'm new here to FlightRising; just joined this February.

So I originally picked Arcane as my Flight, but now I'm really wanting to change it to Ice.

I know the first change is free, but I'm not too clear on what happens when I change it??

WilI have to get all new dragons when I change it?

I'd appreciate all help^^
So, I'm new here to FlightRising; just joined this February.

So I originally picked Arcane as my Flight, but now I'm really wanting to change it to Ice.

I know the first change is free, but I'm not too clear on what happens when I change it??

WilI have to get all new dragons when I change it?

I'd appreciate all help^^
I wouldn't think so. You'd keep all the dragons you have in your clan.

I plan to change in four days, I'm excited :D
I wouldn't think so. You'd keep all the dragons you have in your clan.

I plan to change in four days, I'm excited :D
@CelestDragons

well you only change flights, and all future nests will be in ice flight. You dont have to change dragons, and the dragons you have will stay EXSACTLY as they are. No matter their current flight
@CelestDragons

well you only change flights, and all future nests will be in ice flight. You dont have to change dragons, and the dragons you have will stay EXSACTLY as they are. No matter their current flight
FBuDOAO.gif
“All human wisdom is contained in these two words -
Wait and Hope”

Cry•tus
|| Lore || wip
@CelestDragons Moved to the Help Center! This is the appropriateness to post site related topics. The Guides forum is only for posting guides. :)
@CelestDragons Moved to the Help Center! This is the appropriateness to post site related topics. The Guides forum is only for posting guides. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@CelestDragons
Nope, all your dragons will stay as they are. They won't disappear! When you move to another flight your future babies that you breed will not have Arcane eyes.
@CelestDragons
Nope, all your dragons will stay as they are. They won't disappear! When you move to another flight your future babies that you breed will not have Arcane eyes.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png