Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | how much are XYY's worth?
just out of curiosity, I hatched an XYY dragon yesterday and I'm not sure how much to sell him for. He's a Shadow/Maize/Maize Imp for those who are wondering.
I'm not heavily involved in the breeding community here, so I'm not exactly sure.
just out of curiosity, I hatched an XYY dragon yesterday and I'm not sure how much to sell him for. He's a Shadow/Maize/Maize Imp for those who are wondering.
I'm not heavily involved in the breeding community here, so I'm not exactly sure.
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@Krumcakee

Your best bet is always to check the auction house. Except for first gens, doubles are pretty common.

There's an identical dragon up for 20g, and there's a lot of x/maize/maize imperials up for cheap, maxing out at 35kt for the most part.
@Krumcakee

Your best bet is always to check the auction house. Except for first gens, doubles are pretty common.

There's an identical dragon up for 20g, and there's a lot of x/maize/maize imperials up for cheap, maxing out at 35kt for the most part.
@Vely ah, okay, thanks!
@Vely ah, okay, thanks!
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them