Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help make banners/images??
I'm trying to breed and stuff. But my post look dull..so how do I get good images??
I'm trying to breed and stuff. But my post look dull..so how do I get good images??
VhIkbS8.gif
MlmX2Dr.png
@JessicaLovesGod There are a couple of free templates you can use to make breeding images! This one is very popular for generating simple cards with gene percentages on them, but you can make fancier cards with this site.

If you want really fancy one-of-a-kind images you might look in the Art Sales forum, some people do graphics on commission!
@JessicaLovesGod There are a couple of free templates you can use to make breeding images! This one is very popular for generating simple cards with gene percentages on them, but you can make fancier cards with this site.

If you want really fancy one-of-a-kind images you might look in the Art Sales forum, some people do graphics on commission!
@Cynictis

I'm actually having the same problem but I managed to create a breeding card (with your sites. Thanks!) But I'm not sure how to upload it... I downloaded it to my computer with png but I couldn't seem to make fr forums accept it... I use a HP Pavilion if that helps...
@Cynictis

I'm actually having the same problem but I managed to create a breeding card (with your sites. Thanks!) But I'm not sure how to upload it... I downloaded it to my computer with png but I couldn't seem to make fr forums accept it... I use a HP Pavilion if that helps...
lqBfb0b.png
@SilverSplash You can't upload an image to FR directly from your computer, it needs to be posted to a host on the internet first. I like imgur for this, you don't need an account to use it and they automatically give you a bunch of codes for sharing in different places. You want the one labelled BBCode- just copy and paste it into your forum post!
@SilverSplash You can't upload an image to FR directly from your computer, it needs to be posted to a host on the internet first. I like imgur for this, you don't need an account to use it and they automatically give you a bunch of codes for sharing in different places. You want the one labelled BBCode- just copy and paste it into your forum post!
@Cynictis

Thanks!
@Cynictis

Thanks!
lqBfb0b.png
Wow this was helpful
Wow this was helpful
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png