Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | finding a leveling service?
1 2
6-7 days is beyong fine! its taken me 1 month to get my dragon to 15... :,^)

i just converted my treasure to gems :,^)
would taking gems be an incovinience? i could always sell the gems for treasure úvù

i couldnt give you only 15kt for all that :^0
does 45kt in gems or treasure sound fair?
ive never used a leveling service before ohdear :^,)
@dawncloud
6-7 days is beyong fine! its taken me 1 month to get my dragon to 15... :,^)

i just converted my treasure to gems :,^)
would taking gems be an incovinience? i could always sell the gems for treasure úvù

i couldnt give you only 15kt for all that :^0
does 45kt in gems or treasure sound fair?
ive never used a leveling service before ohdear :^,)
@dawncloud
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@catNoir

45kt is so much! O.O (Also it would be 14kt)

Either treasure or gems is fine by me. Would a dragon trade be alright due to lair space/food?

What's the gem conversion rate I wonder... :|

After this I will get back to you later...going to be busy for the next couple hours.
@catNoir

45kt is so much! O.O (Also it would be 14kt)

Either treasure or gems is fine by me. Would a dragon trade be alright due to lair space/food?

What's the gem conversion rate I wonder... :|

After this I will get back to you later...going to be busy for the next couple hours.
a dragon trade would be fine!

ive seen lotsa gem to treasure ratios in the 1:670 range úvù

ill await your response uvu
@dawncloud
a dragon trade would be fine!

ive seen lotsa gem to treasure ratios in the 1:670 range úvù

ill await your response uvu
@dawncloud
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@catNoir That sounds fine! :D You can send a dragon trade then for whatever dragon you want me to train. ^.^ How about....um......this fellow? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16555077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165551/16555077_350.png[/img] [/url] (I just choose now because I often have problems where people pick a dragon on a nest, or a pair that I breed often, or even my level 25s that I'm using XD)
@catNoir

That sounds fine! :D

You can send a dragon trade then for whatever dragon you want me to train. ^.^ How about....um......this fellow?

16555077_350.png

(I just choose now because I often have problems where people pick a dragon on a nest, or a pair that I breed often, or even my level 25s that I'm using XD)
ok, let me just take of his familiar and ill send him asap!
@dawncloud
ok, let me just take of his familiar and ill send him asap!
@dawncloud
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
1 2