Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Need help for starting my imp hatchery
Hello! I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips on a good way to create a hatchery. I need a lot of advice to how I can create a fair system. I haven't been on here for a while, so all my dergs are depleted of food(which means I can't breed them yet D:). Referencing a forum which gives out free food would be nice too. Anyways, I was thinking about making a hatchery only for imperials(check my lair, I have so many imps XD). I will take any advice given.
Hello! I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips on a good way to create a hatchery. I need a lot of advice to how I can create a fair system. I haven't been on here for a while, so all my dergs are depleted of food(which means I can't breed them yet D:). Referencing a forum which gives out free food would be nice too. Anyways, I was thinking about making a hatchery only for imperials(check my lair, I have so many imps XD). I will take any advice given.
@Swagbruh

You have some lovely imps! I don't have a hatchery yet as a I just joined, but I plan on starting one myself and found this guide:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/968221/1

It seems to have some great advice. I hope it's helpful. Welcome back to FR :)
@Swagbruh

You have some lovely imps! I don't have a hatchery yet as a I just joined, but I plan on starting one myself and found this guide:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/968221/1

It seems to have some great advice. I hope it's helpful. Welcome back to FR :)
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit

This is great! It'll help me a lot! Thank you so much for finding this for me! And thank you, i'm trying to find the prettiest imps people are getting rid of to help start my hatchery. Good luck with your hatchery as well! :D
@ShadyRabbit

This is great! It'll help me a lot! Thank you so much for finding this for me! And thank you, i'm trying to find the prettiest imps people are getting rid of to help start my hatchery. Good luck with your hatchery as well! :D
@Swagbruh

You're welcome! Good luck starting your hatchery, too. I know I've been lurking the hatcheries on the sale forums to get ideas for my own hatchery. I'd recommend doing that, too.
@Swagbruh

You're welcome! Good luck starting your hatchery, too. I know I've been lurking the hatcheries on the sale forums to get ideas for my own hatchery. I'd recommend doing that, too.
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit

Yea haha iv'e been getting some brainstorm ideas from browsing through other people's hatcheries. :^_^
@ShadyRabbit

Yea haha iv'e been getting some brainstorm ideas from browsing through other people's hatcheries. :^_^
@Swagbruh Moved to the Help Center! The Guides forum is for posting guides. :)
@Swagbruh Moved to the Help Center! The Guides forum is for posting guides. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.