Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | help how?!
How do I make a sales post
How do I make a sales post
HI!
what kind of sales post?
ex. item, dragon, art

@miraglade
what kind of sales post?
ex. item, dragon, art

@miraglade
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
should prob post on the help forum, you'll probably get more/faster answers.
should prob post on the help forum, you'll probably get more/faster answers.
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
for an item sales post, you can got tk the items for sale forum tab and just list the items you wamt to sell and for how much you want to sell them for

dragons sales are pretty simalar, list the dragon/s you want to sell (adding a picture helps) who much you want to get for em, and then wait for offers
you can also use the auction house

@miraglade
for an item sales post, you can got tk the items for sale forum tab and just list the items you wamt to sell and for how much you want to sell them for

dragons sales are pretty simalar, list the dragon/s you want to sell (adding a picture helps) who much you want to get for em, and then wait for offers
you can also use the auction house

@miraglade
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@Miraglade, since this is a player question, I've moved your thread to the Help Center forum. Thank you!
@Miraglade, since this is a player question, I've moved your thread to the Help Center forum. Thank you!
How do I post pics
How do I post pics
HI!
@Miraglade You can post pictures by clicking the tree on the top bar of your forum-editing post and inserting the URL. If it still doesn't work, add a .png at the end or the URL.
@Miraglade You can post pictures by clicking the tree on the top bar of your forum-editing post and inserting the URL. If it still doesn't work, add a .png at the end or the URL.
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
Okay thank you so will I be able to make a hatchery that way? @plushnoodle
Okay thank you so will I be able to make a hatchery that way? @plushnoodle
HI!
@Miraglade Yes, if you have pictures, that should work. :)
@Miraglade Yes, if you have pictures, that should work. :)
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]