Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 'Average' Sizes
So after posting something about my miniature Nocturne, I heard people saying 'my dragon is small for a Imperial' or 'My dragon is large for a Skydancer'. I'm curious, could someone tell me or redirect me to a page that will what are the average wingspan and length for each dragon are? Thanks!
So after posting something about my miniature Nocturne, I heard people saying 'my dragon is small for a Imperial' or 'My dragon is large for a Skydancer'. I'm curious, could someone tell me or redirect me to a page that will what are the average wingspan and length for each dragon are? Thanks!
@ToastyWarm Yes! There's a spreadsheet for that: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fIDg0AIAjZVelmzuA6Ur6S-KRlP3iRrN5-Z2Ggn5pJM/edit#gid=1760987528
@ToastyWarm Yes! There's a spreadsheet for that: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fIDg0AIAjZVelmzuA6Ur6S-KRlP3iRrN5-Z2Ggn5pJM/edit#gid=1760987528
cZLsLHr.png
Thanks! And by reviewing it... I have determined I have a very small Wildclaw... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20092338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200924/20092338_350.png[/img] [/url] Brenna tops off at a whole 2 and 3/4ths meters in length, and a wingspan of about 3 meters. Please tell me if I'm screwing something up. Also... Is there some kind of leaderboard for the largest/tiniest dragons on FlightRising?
Thanks! And by reviewing it... I have determined I have a very small Wildclaw...

20092338_350.png

Brenna tops off at a whole 2 and 3/4ths meters in length, and a wingspan of about 3 meters. Please tell me if I'm screwing something up.

Also...
Is there some kind of leaderboard for the largest/tiniest dragons on FlightRising?
@ToastyWarm the spreadsheet has all that information shortest, heaviest, etc (after average) if you scroll it shares the dragon id so you can look them up ! also she seems to beat them but she has not reached breeding cooldown yet so she might not be done growing
@ToastyWarm the spreadsheet has all that information shortest, heaviest, etc (after average) if you scroll it shares the dragon id so you can look them up ! also she seems to beat them but she has not reached breeding cooldown yet so she might not be done growing
@avey
You answered my question,how long do they grow?? So when they can breed for the first time,they're finished growing,right??
@avey
You answered my question,how long do they grow?? So when they can breed for the first time,they're finished growing,right??
@Arsinowey basically, yes. c: once they are able to breed or have been bred once they have reached their max size which does not change /unless/ they are a glitched sizing which are the following breeds:

Nocturnes: bred, on cooldown; scrolled (scrolled ones are influenced by previous breed's size)
Imperials: bred, on cooldown
Skydancers: bred, on cooldown
Coatls: bred, on cooldown

so if i breed my Skydancers they will revert to baby sizes and then grow up again in size. for any of the glitched breeds you can only get adequate sizing when they are eligible for breeding (so grown up + not on cooldown).

hope that makes sense!
@Arsinowey basically, yes. c: once they are able to breed or have been bred once they have reached their max size which does not change /unless/ they are a glitched sizing which are the following breeds:

Nocturnes: bred, on cooldown; scrolled (scrolled ones are influenced by previous breed's size)
Imperials: bred, on cooldown
Skydancers: bred, on cooldown
Coatls: bred, on cooldown

so if i breed my Skydancers they will revert to baby sizes and then grow up again in size. for any of the glitched breeds you can only get adequate sizing when they are eligible for breeding (so grown up + not on cooldown).

hope that makes sense!
@avey
Absolutely makes total sense. . . and I appreciate you explaining it to me !
@avey
Absolutely makes total sense. . . and I appreciate you explaining it to me !
Commenting here so I can use the spread sheet as a guide for my dragons :)
Thank you so much for such a helpful guide! <3
(if theres any updates it will also be helpful)
Commenting here so I can use the spread sheet as a guide for my dragons :)
Thank you so much for such a helpful guide! <3
(if theres any updates it will also be helpful)
vCekqLy.png