Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How Do I Make Adoptables?
1 2 3
Ive been drawing dragons for over 8 years now and...im not half bad but i dont know the steps of putting them ON flight Rising and i dont know how to promote them, ill sell them at my own price but i really want to start adoptables....

Help?
Ive been drawing dragons for over 8 years now and...im not half bad but i dont know the steps of putting them ON flight Rising and i dont know how to promote them, ill sell them at my own price but i really want to start adoptables....

Help?
KW956Cz.gif
@DragonFeatherdc

What exactly are you having issues with? Creating and drawing the dragons? Setting up an adoptable psd file? How to code a forum post?
@DragonFeatherdc

What exactly are you having issues with? Creating and drawing the dragons? Setting up an adoptable psd file? How to code a forum post?
@Vevy

Pretty much all that...
@Vevy

Pretty much all that...
KW956Cz.gif
@DragonFeatherdc

you could use a tablet/i pad and download a drawing app. from there you can use the app to copy your dragon adoptable. when you want to upload drawings onto the computer use the imgur app. you just take a screenshot of your art, post it onto imgur and it will be on your computer. I use gyazo to take a small portion of the drawing, because the ingur pictures are pretty big.

or you can download SketchBook, get a deviantart, draw your adoptable base, copy it so you have multiple on SketchBook, upload the base to deviantart, use gyazo to take a picture of the art, and then copy image adress, click insert image, and then you have a picture.

this is probably really confusing
@DragonFeatherdc

you could use a tablet/i pad and download a drawing app. from there you can use the app to copy your dragon adoptable. when you want to upload drawings onto the computer use the imgur app. you just take a screenshot of your art, post it onto imgur and it will be on your computer. I use gyazo to take a small portion of the drawing, because the ingur pictures are pretty big.

or you can download SketchBook, get a deviantart, draw your adoptable base, copy it so you have multiple on SketchBook, upload the base to deviantart, use gyazo to take a picture of the art, and then copy image adress, click insert image, and then you have a picture.

this is probably really confusing
@Evergreene

Could i use a computer program like Adobe Photo Shop or Illustrator?
@Evergreene

Could i use a computer program like Adobe Photo Shop or Illustrator?
KW956Cz.gif
@DragonFeatherdc

yes you could! I don't really understand the concept of psd files and such. I'm really no help at all with computer unless you want me to explain another way to use gyazo XD

and a question about your username, do you come from drawcast?
@DragonFeatherdc

yes you could! I don't really understand the concept of psd files and such. I'm really no help at all with computer unless you want me to explain another way to use gyazo XD

and a question about your username, do you come from drawcast?
@Evergreene

No i came from DoodleClub sorry haha

But i dont know how up place pictures like a dragon onto Flight Rising, i could do it in a JPEG imagine i understand all that and do it as a clip art file but i dont know the forum code to place it.
@Evergreene

No i came from DoodleClub sorry haha

But i dont know how up place pictures like a dragon onto Flight Rising, i could do it in a JPEG imagine i understand all that and do it as a clip art file but i dont know the forum code to place it.
KW956Cz.gif
@DragonFeatherdc

If you want a dragon to show up, click on generate code on their page, and copy the BBCode and post it into the forums. I don't know much about computer stuff, but if you want to know the BBCode then I have the thread for you: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514/1
@DragonFeatherdc

If you want a dragon to show up, click on generate code on their page, and copy the BBCode and post it into the forums. I don't know much about computer stuff, but if you want to know the BBCode then I have the thread for you: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514/1
I can post a dragon easy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20026895] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200269/20026895_350.png[/img] [/url] But i appreciate you trying, computer stuff is confusing but for a short lesson a JPEG image allows you to post it online while a PDF allows you to post it on other programs haha
I can post a dragon easy.

20026895_350.png

But i appreciate you trying, computer stuff is confusing but for a short lesson a JPEG image allows you to post it online while a PDF allows you to post it on other programs haha
KW956Cz.gif
@DragonFeatherdc For getting pictures onto FR: Upload a picture onto a site like imgur, copy the image URL and then use this code: [code][img]URL here[/img][/code]
@DragonFeatherdc

For getting pictures onto FR:

Upload a picture onto a site like imgur, copy the image URL and then use this code:
Code:
[img]URL here[/img]
V8I0CBG.gif
1 2 3