Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Anyone got any hatchery advice for me?
Hii! I set up my hatchery after a long hiatus from FR, I thought it'd be a fun way to get back into the site, and it was. But I'm a little lost as to what to do next, it doesn't seem like my dergs are selling at all, I'm selling maybe one dragon a week, is that normal?
So I'd really appreciate it if someone could take a quick look and tell me what I'm doing wrong or right, and any advice you could offer would be really great ^^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1687313

A few questions: (you don't have to answer them all ^^)
I've never been good at art so I'm not sure if the images for the pairs are any good
Should I be naming my pairs or is it ok just to have the dragon names
Is the general design okay?
Are there any mistakes like typos?

Really any advice is very welcome I really want to make this hatchery work
Thanks in advance :)

Hii! I set up my hatchery after a long hiatus from FR, I thought it'd be a fun way to get back into the site, and it was. But I'm a little lost as to what to do next, it doesn't seem like my dergs are selling at all, I'm selling maybe one dragon a week, is that normal?
So I'd really appreciate it if someone could take a quick look and tell me what I'm doing wrong or right, and any advice you could offer would be really great ^^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1687313

A few questions: (you don't have to answer them all ^^)
I've never been good at art so I'm not sure if the images for the pairs are any good
Should I be naming my pairs or is it ok just to have the dragon names
Is the general design okay?
Are there any mistakes like typos?

Really any advice is very welcome I really want to make this hatchery work
Thanks in advance :)

@Lunazaki Your hatchery looks pretty good, and honestly, yeah it is just hard to sell dragons in general. Don't be discouraged. Everyone's got limited space and I bet a lot of people are holding out for the color wheel expansion right now before they fill up their lairs with new dragons.

It looks like the baby previews under your breeding cards aren't showing up, idk if that's just my browser but all I'm seeing is text. And I'd recommend maybe moving the color bars on your cards so that they're not covering up the dragons so much. Other than that, I don't see anything that needs fixing!
@Lunazaki Your hatchery looks pretty good, and honestly, yeah it is just hard to sell dragons in general. Don't be discouraged. Everyone's got limited space and I bet a lot of people are holding out for the color wheel expansion right now before they fill up their lairs with new dragons.

It looks like the baby previews under your breeding cards aren't showing up, idk if that's just my browser but all I'm seeing is text. And I'd recommend maybe moving the color bars on your cards so that they're not covering up the dragons so much. Other than that, I don't see anything that needs fixing!
@Cynictis
Thank you! I posted a few days ago about the hatching images, and it seems like some people can see them and some can't, and I don't think there's anything I can do about it unfortunately.
You're right about the colourwheel, and I suppose when it comes out I'll have to redo the oxes anyway so I can make them smaller then :)
@Cynictis
Thank you! I posted a few days ago about the hatching images, and it seems like some people can see them and some can't, and I don't think there's anything I can do about it unfortunately.
You're right about the colourwheel, and I suppose when it comes out I'll have to redo the oxes anyway so I can make them smaller then :)