Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon not showing in CR?
I have a problem, where a certain dragon that i know is in my lair, won't show up when i initiate a CR with someone.
I've checked to see if it changed if i tried to trade with another user, but i got the same result and it bothers me a lot.
The dragon i'm trying to trade is Salas, in my lair, and as she's still there i can't understand why i'm not able to find her anywhere in the trade window that pops up.

thank you in advance

@VonMorjo
I have a problem, where a certain dragon that i know is in my lair, won't show up when i initiate a CR with someone.
I've checked to see if it changed if i tried to trade with another user, but i got the same result and it bothers me a lot.
The dragon i'm trying to trade is Salas, in my lair, and as she's still there i can't understand why i'm not able to find her anywhere in the trade window that pops up.

thank you in advance

@VonMorjo
@VonMorjo

Seems like she's one of the two dragons you got when you joined, a progen. You cannot trade progens and if you exalt them you get no treasure.
@VonMorjo

Seems like she's one of the two dragons you got when you joined, a progen. You cannot trade progens and if you exalt them you get no treasure.
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Aava
What really? okay then... Thank you, i appreciate your help
@Aava
What really? okay then... Thank you, i appreciate your help