Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | name change
hey there i accidentally named aa dragon a name i don't want how can i change it or can i
hey there i accidentally named aa dragon a name i don't want how can i change it or can i
@Malikyangel - You can purchase a Scroll of Renaming, either at the Marketplace under "Specialty" for 6k treasure, or you can purchase one off the Auction House (under the "Other" tab) if they're out of stock in the Marketplace. ^^

Once you have it, it will be in your Hoard under "Other." You can click on it and change the dragon's name from there. I hope this helped!
@Malikyangel - You can purchase a Scroll of Renaming, either at the Marketplace under "Specialty" for 6k treasure, or you can purchase one off the Auction House (under the "Other" tab) if they're out of stock in the Marketplace. ^^

Once you have it, it will be in your Hoard under "Other." You can click on it and change the dragon's name from there. I hope this helped!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
thanks @lisasunny yes that helps i don't like doubling up names and adopted a named dragon i didn't realize
thanks @lisasunny yes that helps i don't like doubling up names and adopted a named dragon i didn't realize