Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Treasure
Hello, I was wondering if there is a very quick way to earn treasure? I really want this dragon but it costs 45k treasure and I don't have enough right now.

Thank you,
Luna
Hello, I was wondering if there is a very quick way to earn treasure? I really want this dragon but it costs 45k treasure and I don't have enough right now.

Thank you,
Luna
34pz5nm.jpg
@LunaLovePuppy

Generally speaking, the Coliseum is the fastest way to earn treasure, but you need to train a team of dragons to use it. I recommend following Culex's guide to do so.

Otherwise, I've found that the Farigrounds game Artifracture is pretty quick, as well as Shock Switch. Hope this helps! :3
@LunaLovePuppy

Generally speaking, the Coliseum is the fastest way to earn treasure, but you need to train a team of dragons to use it. I recommend following Culex's guide to do so.

Otherwise, I've found that the Farigrounds game Artifracture is pretty quick, as well as Shock Switch. Hope this helps! :3
eC9kqty.png
@LunaLovePuppy - The Fairgrounds are a nice way to earn treasure if you're just starting out! Also, if you head to the Trading Post, you can answer Tomo's Trivia for an extra 3k!

In addition, exalting dragons to your deity is a very popular method around the site to earn more funds!
@LunaLovePuppy - The Fairgrounds are a nice way to earn treasure if you're just starting out! Also, if you head to the Trading Post, you can answer Tomo's Trivia for an extra 3k!

In addition, exalting dragons to your deity is a very popular method around the site to earn more funds!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Ok! Thank you for the help!
Ok! Thank you for the help!
34pz5nm.jpg