Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Wuttt o.o
<- So I'm curious, I've seen people having these cool like profile things on the forums, what is that ? o.O
<- So I'm curious, I've seen people having these cool like profile things on the forums, what is that ? o.O
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Calixia

They're called forum vistas. So far they're given to Moderators/Staff, Beta/Kickstarter players, those who have won skin/accents contests, those who have won writing contests, and I think there is one for a comic book contest. Ohh and there is one for "MVP" players- players who have been deemed helpful or something.

I'm hoping one day they'll have an option to upgrade your account with gems and get a vista perk |D
@Calixia

They're called forum vistas. So far they're given to Moderators/Staff, Beta/Kickstarter players, those who have won skin/accents contests, those who have won writing contests, and I think there is one for a comic book contest. Ohh and there is one for "MVP" players- players who have been deemed helpful or something.

I'm hoping one day they'll have an option to upgrade your account with gems and get a vista perk |D
@Calixia, thread moved to the Help Center since this is a question thread, not a discussion. ^^
@Calixia, thread moved to the Help Center since this is a question thread, not a discussion. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Oates o.o Wow I really like it, adds some cool things to the forum and such, so I was like "I want one o.o" xD
@Oates o.o Wow I really like it, adds some cool things to the forum and such, so I was like "I want one o.o" xD
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
@Calixia

Hopefully one day they'll make some public ones! |D Until then, participate in contests and pray you get lucky lol
@Calixia

Hopefully one day they'll make some public ones! |D Until then, participate in contests and pray you get lucky lol