Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Answered
I recently came back from a break (forgot how long was my break, maybe half a year or so?), and when I searched up eggs on the AH, they were like, 200k a pop. There was a lot of eyebrow-raising for me involved, as when I was last on here, they were more around the 70k range. What on earth happened here to make them so more valuable?

Thanks guys, just a tad confused here :)
I recently came back from a break (forgot how long was my break, maybe half a year or so?), and when I searched up eggs on the AH, they were like, 200k a pop. There was a lot of eyebrow-raising for me involved, as when I was last on here, they were more around the 70k range. What on earth happened here to make them so more valuable?

Thanks guys, just a tad confused here :)
9bu8tTE.pngD5OF5Gf.png
@Chienkaiba

Basically because sometime in the near future, the colour wheel will double to include a tonne more colours, so people are hoarding eggs to hatch when the new colours come out in hopes the hatchlings will have the new colours and can be sold for a lot of money.
@Chienkaiba

Basically because sometime in the near future, the colour wheel will double to include a tonne more colours, so people are hoarding eggs to hatch when the new colours come out in hopes the hatchlings will have the new colours and can be sold for a lot of money.
@Dunkarooba
Ahhhhh, thanks!
@Dunkarooba
Ahhhhh, thanks!
9bu8tTE.pngD5OF5Gf.png