Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | My Vault
So instead of clicking the 'convert' tab, I accidentally clicked on the 'vault' tab and I have no idea where my vault is. Whoops.
So instead of clicking the 'convert' tab, I accidentally clicked on the 'vault' tab and I have no idea where my vault is. Whoops.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
@EnviousEnvy Check out the top right corner of your Hoard, there are two icons. The pile of treasure is your Hoard and the chest wrapped in chains is your Vault, just click on them to switch back and forth!
@EnviousEnvy Check out the top right corner of your Hoard, there are two icons. The pile of treasure is your Hoard and the chest wrapped in chains is your Vault, just click on them to switch back and forth!
@Cynictis
Thank you. I feel like such a noob now, lol.
@Cynictis
Thank you. I feel like such a noob now, lol.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
@EnviousEnvy
If you open your Hoard and look at the top, you'll see the pile of treasure is colored in and the chest with the chain around it is grey. Click the chest. You'll then be in your vault. It has the same sections as the Hoard as well as a money deposit. Switch what you need to switch back and then click on the grey'd out pile of treasure and you'll be back in your Hoard.
@EnviousEnvy
If you open your Hoard and look at the top, you'll see the pile of treasure is colored in and the chest with the chain around it is grey. Click the chest. You'll then be in your vault. It has the same sections as the Hoard as well as a money deposit. Switch what you need to switch back and then click on the grey'd out pile of treasure and you'll be back in your Hoard.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png