Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hello, New user :)
Hello! So a while back i saw flight rising , but i never thought to join and then i wanted to join more resently and registration was closed :c I have been waiting awhile for it to reopen and now it finally has! The only problem is, I have no idea what im doing o.o I have played games , made 9760 treasure so far, my 2 dragons have bread and i have a little egg, i went scavenging but im not sure what else there is to do? How do I get more dragons? What do i do wit the food and bugs and stuff I found? Is there anything im missing? Im quite confused with this all haha. I kno how to work the forums and everything from other games I play, like Chickensmoothie and I used the forums on transformice alot when i was a bit younger. But I was just wondering what all can you do here? I thank anyone for any help :)
Hello! So a while back i saw flight rising , but i never thought to join and then i wanted to join more resently and registration was closed :c I have been waiting awhile for it to reopen and now it finally has! The only problem is, I have no idea what im doing o.o I have played games , made 9760 treasure so far, my 2 dragons have bread and i have a little egg, i went scavenging but im not sure what else there is to do? How do I get more dragons? What do i do wit the food and bugs and stuff I found? Is there anything im missing? Im quite confused with this all haha. I kno how to work the forums and everything from other games I play, like Chickensmoothie and I used the forums on transformice alot when i was a bit younger. But I was just wondering what all can you do here? I thank anyone for any help :)
XxxGZDG.pngbYt72YT.pngGW180jv.png
oaolHwW.pngjA5A7gu.pngluIIIv7.png
82bd84e72a1ff5ac20f689a3324ea18fbc08f84c.gif
Hi @Skizzi6661,

Check the Raffles forum and your flight's forum for any free dragons that are being given to newbies. You can also buy them from the dragons tab of the Auction House in the left sidebar under "Shop".

You can convert some of your items into food. Some items are worthless. Some are of great value because they are used in Swipp's Swaps.

I'd suggest you check out Baldwin's Bubbling Brew in the Trading Post and the Coliseum - getting higher levels in these features will help in the long run.

I have a Newbie Guide that you can read through for a more thorough description of site activities.
Hi @Skizzi6661,

Check the Raffles forum and your flight's forum for any free dragons that are being given to newbies. You can also buy them from the dragons tab of the Auction House in the left sidebar under "Shop".

You can convert some of your items into food. Some items are worthless. Some are of great value because they are used in Swipp's Swaps.

I'd suggest you check out Baldwin's Bubbling Brew in the Trading Post and the Coliseum - getting higher levels in these features will help in the long run.

I have a Newbie Guide that you can read through for a more thorough description of site activities.
tgTY.png
[quote name="Naga" date=2015-11-18 09:10:13] Hi @Skizzi6661, Check the Raffles forum and your flight's forum for any free dragons that are being given to newbies. You can also buy them from the dragons tab of the Auction House in the left sidebar under "Shop". You can convert some of your items into food. Some items are worthless. Some are of great value because they are used in Swipp's Swaps. I'd suggest you check out Baldwin's Bubbling Brew in the Trading Post and the Coliseum - getting higher levels in these features will help in the long run. I have a Newbie Guide that you can read through for a more thorough description of site activities. [/quote] Thanks so much! I really appreciate the help :)
Naga wrote on 2015-11-18:
Hi @Skizzi6661,

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the help :)
XxxGZDG.pngbYt72YT.pngGW180jv.png
oaolHwW.pngjA5A7gu.pngluIIIv7.png
82bd84e72a1ff5ac20f689a3324ea18fbc08f84c.gif