Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Ip Address
Okay, so basically when I joined a few months ago my little brother ( one year younger than me ) decided he wanted to " play with the pretty dragons " too. Sadly at this point the reg period had ended. He's been using his laptop ever since to check the website to see if registration had opened again although I was trying to keep it quite in case he did actually join ( Im worried about their being more than one account on our IP address )

I was just wondering if it's okay? I adore my dragons and I really dont want my little brother to cause me to lose all mine. I was wondering if it's okay for him and me to have an account on the same IP address, but also if it is okay can we trade dragons ( me send him some to start off basically )

Just wondering if that was okay?

Please ping me
Okay, so basically when I joined a few months ago my little brother ( one year younger than me ) decided he wanted to " play with the pretty dragons " too. Sadly at this point the reg period had ended. He's been using his laptop ever since to check the website to see if registration had opened again although I was trying to keep it quite in case he did actually join ( Im worried about their being more than one account on our IP address )

I was just wondering if it's okay? I adore my dragons and I really dont want my little brother to cause me to lose all mine. I was wondering if it's okay for him and me to have an account on the same IP address, but also if it is okay can we trade dragons ( me send him some to start off basically )

Just wondering if that was okay?

Please ping me

hatchery_by_ashpaintedwings-d9dfwa6.png
@AshPaintedWings
Should be okay, the TOS state one account per person, and I share an IP address with my sister and it's been fine, but I'd recommend maybe not sending items to each other all of the time as it may raise alert of suspicious behaviour. :)
@AshPaintedWings
Should be okay, the TOS state one account per person, and I share an IP address with my sister and it's been fine, but I'd recommend maybe not sending items to each other all of the time as it may raise alert of suspicious behaviour. :)
ytUW5SO.png
KODA
they/them

help me find this accent
micro goat collector
@Coyoteskii

So it'd be okay to send dragons to him? :)
@Coyoteskii

So it'd be okay to send dragons to him? :)

hatchery_by_ashpaintedwings-d9dfwa6.png
@ashpaintedwings yes! So long as you don't do anything that seems like it could be deemed suspicious behaviour (sending dragons back and forth all the time, sending all your gathering turns to him) that would cause staff to believe you're multi-accounting you should be fine :)
@ashpaintedwings yes! So long as you don't do anything that seems like it could be deemed suspicious behaviour (sending dragons back and forth all the time, sending all your gathering turns to him) that would cause staff to believe you're multi-accounting you should be fine :)
ytUW5SO.png
KODA
they/them

help me find this accent
micro goat collector