Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hippojay use?
Hippojays are listed in gathering guides for Swipp/Baldwin, but for the life of me I can't figure out what they're used for! Is it just because they're rare and expensive?
(It's not like I just got an extra and want to sell it if/when it's most in demand or anything)
Hippojays are listed in gathering guides for Swipp/Baldwin, but for the life of me I can't figure out what they're used for! Is it just because they're rare and expensive?
(It's not like I just got an extra and want to sell it if/when it's most in demand or anything)
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light
@AlphaTwin They're not used for trades or recipes or anything, but they're gathering-only familiars and can only be found at higher levels, I believe, they're fairly rare!
@AlphaTwin They're not used for trades or recipes or anything, but they're gathering-only familiars and can only be found at higher levels, I believe, they're fairly rare!
Yes, @Cynctis Hippojays are found at medium/high level fishing. They're rare too!
Yes, @Cynctis Hippojays are found at medium/high level fishing. They're rare too!
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png