Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Where did this one come from?
1 2
I was looking through my dergs today when I found one whose parents weren't even my dragons! I don't know where she came from or why she came to me. I am very confused. She is quite gorgeous though. Here she is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18245324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182454/18245324_350.png[/img] [/url]
I was looking through my dergs today when I found one whose parents weren't even my dragons! I don't know where she came from or why she came to me. I am very confused. She is quite gorgeous though.

Here she is

18245324_350.png
IV4IP.gifZcUvJ.gifclQmv.gifb7e2n.gifJ4iT7.giffj7UK.gif2gNtN.gif
Feeling generous? Give my Dragons a click or two to keep them alive and kicking!
@mizzbella

Well, there's no known glitch where a dragon will just randomly show up in your lair, nor is that supposed to happen as a feature.

1) Are you super sure you didn't buy her from the Auction House?
2) Are you super sure you didn't get her from the Crossroads, i.e. as part of a trade?
3) Is there any chance somebody has gained access to your account? You may want to change your password if you're sure you didn't acquire her through the AH or CR.
@mizzbella

Well, there's no known glitch where a dragon will just randomly show up in your lair, nor is that supposed to happen as a feature.

1) Are you super sure you didn't buy her from the Auction House?
2) Are you super sure you didn't get her from the Crossroads, i.e. as part of a trade?
3) Is there any chance somebody has gained access to your account? You may want to change your password if you're sure you didn't acquire her through the AH or CR.
@Dunkarooba

I never bought her, I haven't traded with anyone is a looong time, and my computer has the wrong password saved so none of my siblings could get into it and it wasn't even my sibling's account. The user who owns her parents is known as SpookySquid.
@Dunkarooba

I never bought her, I haven't traded with anyone is a looong time, and my computer has the wrong password saved so none of my siblings could get into it and it wasn't even my sibling's account. The user who owns her parents is known as SpookySquid.
Feeling generous? Give my Dragons a click or two to keep them alive and kicking!
@mizzbella

If you're completely certain you didn't buy her, then change your password. I'm not worried about your siblings so much as a possible hacker.
@mizzbella

If you're completely certain you didn't buy her, then change your password. I'm not worried about your siblings so much as a possible hacker.
Ok I will. Should I keep her?
Ok I will. Should I keep her?
@mizzbella

Suppose there's no harm in; in fact it may somehow help you figure out where it came from later. You could even try messaging SpookySquid and see if they put that dragon up for sale.
@mizzbella

Suppose there's no harm in; in fact it may somehow help you figure out where it came from later. You could even try messaging SpookySquid and see if they put that dragon up for sale.
@Dunkarooba

I was just about to message them. She's a gorgeous derg and I was shocked when I spotted her ( Her patterns and color caught my eye before the question of where she came from crossed my mind). Thank you for your help.
@Dunkarooba

I was just about to message them. She's a gorgeous derg and I was shocked when I spotted her ( Her patterns and color caught my eye before the question of where she came from crossed my mind). Thank you for your help.
@mizzbella
Huh, that's weird.
Did you participate in any Open the Door types of games?
Did you ask for her in the Dragon Adoption?

As someone has recommended before, you should definitely change your password as there may be a hacker on your account.
@mizzbella
Huh, that's weird.
Did you participate in any Open the Door types of games?
Did you ask for her in the Dragon Adoption?

As someone has recommended before, you should definitely change your password as there may be a hacker on your account.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Nope. I messaged SpookySquid and they said that they had her for sale. They didn't know what happened. I changed my password. I've never used the Dragon Adoption. Thank you for your help.
Nope. I messaged SpookySquid and they said that they had her for sale. They didn't know what happened. I changed my password. I've never used the Dragon Adoption. Thank you for your help.
@mizzbella You may be able to find out when the dragon arrived in your lair (and how) if you ask the admin to check by sending them an email through the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. They should have records for the dragon being moved, although it may be difficult for them to find the information if it happened a while ago.

I would suggest that if you contact the admin that you include the dragon's ID, name (if it was named by someone else), and the reason why you are asking. It is possible that this is a bug, but I think it is more likely 1) a gift or purchase you don't remember or 2) unauthorized use of your account. If it was the second one the admin will want to know in case the person did anything else while using your account. You may want to ask your siblings if the dragon looks familiar (in case you forgot to log out one time).

I hope this helps.
@mizzbella You may be able to find out when the dragon arrived in your lair (and how) if you ask the admin to check by sending them an email through the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. They should have records for the dragon being moved, although it may be difficult for them to find the information if it happened a while ago.

I would suggest that if you contact the admin that you include the dragon's ID, name (if it was named by someone else), and the reason why you are asking. It is possible that this is a bug, but I think it is more likely 1) a gift or purchase you don't remember or 2) unauthorized use of your account. If it was the second one the admin will want to know in case the person did anything else while using your account. You may want to ask your siblings if the dragon looks familiar (in case you forgot to log out one time).

I hope this helps.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
1 2