Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Change dragons color?
Can I change my dragons color?
Can I change my dragons color?
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
No, you can't change your dragon's color, though part of the challenge and fun of Flight Rising is breeding for the perfect color combination. Your dragon's color cant' change, but s/he can make new offspring with different colors.

You can change your dragon's pattern, but the only way to get new colors is to breed for them. (Or to put a skin on top of the dragon, but that's essentially like wearing a coat of paint: The dragon still has the same colors underneath.)
No, you can't change your dragon's color, though part of the challenge and fun of Flight Rising is breeding for the perfect color combination. Your dragon's color cant' change, but s/he can make new offspring with different colors.

You can change your dragon's pattern, but the only way to get new colors is to breed for them. (Or to put a skin on top of the dragon, but that's essentially like wearing a coat of paint: The dragon still has the same colors underneath.)
Thank you, is there a chance I am able to change the color of the Tertiary Genes color? Also what is the Tertiary Genes color determined by?
Thank you, is there a chance I am able to change the color of the Tertiary Genes color? Also what is the Tertiary Genes color determined by?
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Tertiary genes are the only colors that are completely randomized and are not player-chosen; because these colors are only viewable through a tertiary gene, there's no sense in choosing what it will be beforehand.
Tertiary genes are the only colors that are completely randomized and are not player-chosen; because these colors are only viewable through a tertiary gene, there's no sense in choosing what it will be beforehand.
Jc6ZU5D.png