Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Name not allowed??
I wanted to permababy one of my dragons and name her Hebe after the greek goddess of youth, but it's telling me that the name isn't allowed. I don't understand why? It's not inappropriate or anything (but I've definitely seen dragons that do have inappropriate names) so I don't understand why it's not allowed?
I wanted to permababy one of my dragons and name her Hebe after the greek goddess of youth, but it's telling me that the name isn't allowed. I don't understand why? It's not inappropriate or anything (but I've definitely seen dragons that do have inappropriate names) so I don't understand why it's not allowed?
@kenzee

Unfortunately in some circles "hebe" is used offensively to refer to a certain group of people. I didn't actually know that until I looked up the definition myself just now, so I guess the circles that use it are quite tiny.

Sorry about that. :/
@kenzee

Unfortunately in some circles "hebe" is used offensively to refer to a certain group of people. I didn't actually know that until I looked up the definition myself just now, so I guess the circles that use it are quite tiny.

Sorry about that. :/
15evlog.jpg
@Kenzee Are you using accented letters?
@Kenzee Are you using accented letters?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Chimeric Oh no D^: That makes me feel rly bad I didn't know that

@JCStitches Nope just regular letters
@Chimeric Oh no D^: That makes me feel rly bad I didn't know that

@JCStitches Nope just regular letters
@kenzee Don't feel bad, I had no idea it was a slur either!
@kenzee Don't feel bad, I had no idea it was a slur either!
15evlog.jpg