Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hatchery questions
Hi, I was wondering what a hatchwry exactly is and how would I set one up if I were to want to make one.
Hi, I was wondering what a hatchwry exactly is and how would I set one up if I were to want to make one.
tco7p0P.png
@Quinn413 A hatchery is just a fancy sale thread! You don't need one to sell dragons and honestly they're not as trendy or useful as they used to be, but they can still be a lot of fun. Most hatcheries specialize in some kind of theme- could be as vague as 'blue dragons', could be dragons modelled after a specific character from some fandom, really, a theme can be anything. The goal is to make people associate your hatchery with certain kinds of dragons so they know to go to you when they want one!

There are a couple of fantastic threads in the Guides forum about hatcheries:
So You Want to Start a Hatchery
How to Make a Hatchery Thread
@Quinn413 A hatchery is just a fancy sale thread! You don't need one to sell dragons and honestly they're not as trendy or useful as they used to be, but they can still be a lot of fun. Most hatcheries specialize in some kind of theme- could be as vague as 'blue dragons', could be dragons modelled after a specific character from some fandom, really, a theme can be anything. The goal is to make people associate your hatchery with certain kinds of dragons so they know to go to you when they want one!

There are a couple of fantastic threads in the Guides forum about hatcheries:
So You Want to Start a Hatchery
How to Make a Hatchery Thread