Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Rated Matches?
So, I've raised my battle team to lv25, but I haven't been able to find a single opponent for the Rated Matches since (nearing on two months now). Even currently, there's over 1000 players in the coliseum, but apparently none to be my opponent.

Is there a time of day that's best for finding opponents? (FR time)
Or do I perhaps need to use lower-leveled dragons? (what level??)

Any information would be appreciated.
So, I've raised my battle team to lv25, but I haven't been able to find a single opponent for the Rated Matches since (nearing on two months now). Even currently, there's over 1000 players in the coliseum, but apparently none to be my opponent.

Is there a time of day that's best for finding opponents? (FR time)
Or do I perhaps need to use lower-leveled dragons? (what level??)

Any information would be appreciated.
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
@DeviBrigard

Pretty much no one plays Rated Matches, and even when there are the match ups can take awhile. Those 1000 people are probably farming for familiars for Logas.

I'd recommend making a topic in FRD inviting people to battle you saying that you are on and what level your team is. That's how the last round of a lot of people battling each other happened.
@DeviBrigard

Pretty much no one plays Rated Matches, and even when there are the match ups can take awhile. Those 1000 people are probably farming for familiars for Logas.

I'd recommend making a topic in FRD inviting people to battle you saying that you are on and what level your team is. That's how the last round of a lot of people battling each other happened.
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta Thanks, I had no idea where to look in the forums for something like that.
@acheronta Thanks, I had no idea where to look in the forums for something like that.
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot