Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Miscarriage?
1 2
ok so i had a nest of three babies and i only got two out of it!
ok so i had a nest of three babies and i only got two out of it!
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
There used to be a thing where you lost eggs when you didn't incubate them, but that's been gone for a while. Do you have enough space in your lair for the three hatchlings? If not, you need to buy more space before you can have any more dragons in your lair. Check your nest and see if the third egg is still there, I've heard if you don't have space in your lair for extra eggs they won't hatch until you do.
There used to be a thing where you lost eggs when you didn't incubate them, but that's been gone for a while. Do you have enough space in your lair for the three hatchlings? If not, you need to buy more space before you can have any more dragons in your lair. Check your nest and see if the third egg is still there, I've heard if you don't have space in your lair for extra eggs they won't hatch until you do.
@whaile

i do i got rid of three dragons so that i could catch this nest so i exalted them and i can not only hatch a part of the nest i need to have space for all the newborns so it was not that
@whaile

i do i got rid of three dragons so that i could catch this nest so i exalted them and i can not only hatch a part of the nest i need to have space for all the newborns so it was not that
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@whaile

You are missinformed. If you do not have enough space for ALL dragons in a nest you can't hatch that nest at all.

@TheDonutQueen

I've never heard of that happening.... Did you try to clear your cache to make sure it isn't just a display error? Is there a 3rg hatchling in the parents lists?
@whaile

You are missinformed. If you do not have enough space for ALL dragons in a nest you can't hatch that nest at all.

@TheDonutQueen

I've never heard of that happening.... Did you try to clear your cache to make sure it isn't just a display error? Is there a 3rg hatchling in the parents lists?
@Ismaiel only the two are in the parents offspring list.
what is clearing a cache?
@Ismaiel only the two are in the parents offspring list.
what is clearing a cache?
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen

Your browser (internet programm) constantly saves pictures and information so that when you use a site often the computer can use the saved pictures and doesn't need to load them all over again. This is usefull to reduce loading times when browsing the internet.

The downsite is that sometimes when something changes (new layout, added stuff, in this case new dragons) the pc loads old or incomplete information from its cache instead of from the site.

To get the new information you usually clear cour browsers cache or when using windows you can also press ctrl+F5 on your last lairpage. Though clearing the cache is better.

How to clear your cache is actually different for each browser and version. It is best you just google how to do it for your system. Most likely you just need to press one button. But you need to find out where it is located in your browser.
@TheDonutQueen

Your browser (internet programm) constantly saves pictures and information so that when you use a site often the computer can use the saved pictures and doesn't need to load them all over again. This is usefull to reduce loading times when browsing the internet.

The downsite is that sometimes when something changes (new layout, added stuff, in this case new dragons) the pc loads old or incomplete information from its cache instead of from the site.

To get the new information you usually clear cour browsers cache or when using windows you can also press ctrl+F5 on your last lairpage. Though clearing the cache is better.

How to clear your cache is actually different for each browser and version. It is best you just google how to do it for your system. Most likely you just need to press one button. But you need to find out where it is located in your browser.
@Ismaiel ok hold on one sec.
@Ismaiel ok hold on one sec.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@Ismaiel i tried clearing my cache and i did but i still only got two dragons.
@Ismaiel i tried clearing my cache and i did but i still only got two dragons.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen

Well then at least it is no display error.

So you either have run into a really really rare bug or maybe confused the number of eggs in that nest. (Which wouldn't be the first time that happened to me. I often cleared out more space than I needed cause I thought I had seen more eggs or not enough space because I overlooked an egg)

Anyway I don't think there is anything you can do about this. You probabely could send a 'contact us' form to the admins. But most likely you'll be able to breed your dragons again sooner than the admins being able to gift you another dragon... IF they even can do that.
@TheDonutQueen

Well then at least it is no display error.

So you either have run into a really really rare bug or maybe confused the number of eggs in that nest. (Which wouldn't be the first time that happened to me. I often cleared out more space than I needed cause I thought I had seen more eggs or not enough space because I overlooked an egg)

Anyway I don't think there is anything you can do about this. You probabely could send a 'contact us' form to the admins. But most likely you'll be able to breed your dragons again sooner than the admins being able to gift you another dragon... IF they even can do that.
@Ismaiel alright well i will shoot them a contact us in case it is a bug that is going to develop more.
@Ismaiel alright well i will shoot them a contact us in case it is a bug that is going to develop more.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
1 2