Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Baldwin items aren't in the hoard?
Uhm... I've already transmuted some items and collected the stuff afterwards, but I can't find them nowhere in my hoard. :/
Uhm... I've already transmuted some items and collected the stuff afterwards, but I can't find them nowhere in my hoard. :/
I have a matching reference!

23864288_y1351OXXz2IJ6FF.png
@Dami There are somewhere in the middle of the materials section, not at the end.
@Dami There are somewhere in the middle of the materials section, not at the end.
@Dami, check near the Shalebuck Horns and the Toridae Chew Toys. Since items in the Hoard are organized by when they were added into the game, the Baldwin goops must have been added in some time ago. ^^
@Dami, check near the Shalebuck Horns and the Toridae Chew Toys. Since items in the Hoard are organized by when they were added into the game, the Baldwin goops must have been added in some time ago. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Nerisatra @Alphaeon

Thank you both. I found them now. It seems I was blind. Sorry. XD
@Nerisatra @Alphaeon

Thank you both. I found them now. It seems I was blind. Sorry. XD
I have a matching reference!

23864288_y1351OXXz2IJ6FF.png
Awesome, glad the solution was simple. :D Moving thread over to the Help Center since this isn't a bug!
Awesome, glad the solution was simple. :D Moving thread over to the Help Center since this isn't a bug!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png