Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Missing AH items?
(if there's a thread for this already, please direct me to it!)

A week ago I put several items on the Auction House for gems. I set them all to sell for a week, and they should have expired at about 14:00 today; however, I received no notification saying that they'd expired or that anyone had bought them. They're not in my hoard, and if I go under the "activity" tab on the AH and go to "my auctions", it shows that I don't have any auctions currently posted.

The items I has posted were:
Battle
boulder bolt-2 gems
earthen acuity fragment-2 gems

Skins/Accents
skin: welcoming tower-500 gems
accent: stoneswept arabesque-98 gems
skin: citrine cave jewel-43 gems
accent: abandoned depths-174 gems

Other
faded shadowbinder effigy-32 gems
frozen berry chest-674 gems
(if there's a thread for this already, please direct me to it!)

A week ago I put several items on the Auction House for gems. I set them all to sell for a week, and they should have expired at about 14:00 today; however, I received no notification saying that they'd expired or that anyone had bought them. They're not in my hoard, and if I go under the "activity" tab on the AH and go to "my auctions", it shows that I don't have any auctions currently posted.

The items I has posted were:
Battle
boulder bolt-2 gems
earthen acuity fragment-2 gems

Skins/Accents
skin: welcoming tower-500 gems
accent: stoneswept arabesque-98 gems
skin: citrine cave jewel-43 gems
accent: abandoned depths-174 gems

Other
faded shadowbinder effigy-32 gems
frozen berry chest-674 gems
@CutiePi Moved to the Help Center! When Auctions expire, the items are held briefly before being returned to players in batches. This is to reduce server strain. Within an hour or so, you should receive the notice of Auction Expiration and find the items have been returned to your Hoard. :)
@CutiePi Moved to the Help Center! When Auctions expire, the items are held briefly before being returned to players in batches. This is to reduce server strain. Within an hour or so, you should receive the notice of Auction Expiration and find the items have been returned to your Hoard. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thank you for the help!
@JCStitches Thank you for the help!