Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | The Flight Rising Time System
Hello fellow flights! :)
I hoped that you are all having a great time at Flight Rising at the moment. It would be awesome if you responded to what I was wondering ever since I started a few weeks ago that if it it is possible to change the Flight Rising time system. It's been confusing me a lot :) Now enough blabbering *just talked to myself excuse moi ;)* Thanks for taking your time to read this thread!
See yah all Flights :)),
~LunarSpirit >,<
Hello fellow flights! :)
I hoped that you are all having a great time at Flight Rising at the moment. It would be awesome if you responded to what I was wondering ever since I started a few weeks ago that if it it is possible to change the Flight Rising time system. It's been confusing me a lot :) Now enough blabbering *just talked to myself excuse moi ;)* Thanks for taking your time to read this thread!
See yah all Flights :)),
~LunarSpirit >,<
tumblr_nha8ijLf1q1r59mfbo1_500.gif
***Click to go to Lunar Hatchery***
Follow the breeze to find your dream...
@LunarSpirit Moved to the Help Center as this appears to be a site related question! :)

The sever time is based in the Pacific Standard Time Zone. You cannot change that, but if you look at the top left corner of the screen you will see the 24 hr server clock. It's in front of the number of users online. You can tell the time from that! :)
@LunarSpirit Moved to the Help Center as this appears to be a site related question! :)

The sever time is based in the Pacific Standard Time Zone. You cannot change that, but if you look at the top left corner of the screen you will see the 24 hr server clock. It's in front of the number of users online. You can tell the time from that! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Thanks a lot :) But is it possible to change the 24 hr server clock just for myself? It kind of confuses me :)
@JCStitches
Thanks a lot :) But is it possible to change the 24 hr server clock just for myself? It kind of confuses me :)
@LunarSpirit No, I'm afraid that's not possible. Sorry!
@LunarSpirit No, I'm afraid that's not possible. Sorry!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
It's alrightie :)) I was just wondering ;)
@JCStitches
It's alrightie :)) I was just wondering ;)