Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Don't know if this is the right place...
But i was wondering, was is the point of the parchments? I'm talking about this stuff: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/4486.png[/img]
But i was wondering, was is the point of the parchments?

I'm talking about this stuff:

4486.png
s2RV7ry.png
@Ignacio I don't know if it's just me but I can't see the image! What's the name and category of the item you're talking about :0?
@Ignacio I don't know if it's just me but I can't see the image! What's the name and category of the item you're talking about :0?
tumblr_nobg25tp4T1uvp5kpo6_500.png
@Undermost: the items are under the "Others" cathegory. They have different names but they are all pieces of parchments.
@Undermost: the items are under the "Others" cathegory. They have different names but they are all pieces of parchments.
s2RV7ry.png
@Ignacio are you talking about these? [item=Confusing Parchment Scrap] They were a hint to the beast clan update, they were decoded [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1130153]here[/url]. Now that the beast clan update came out and they've been decoded, theres no real use for them other to be cool lore tidbits.
@Ignacio

are you talking about these? Confusing Parchment Scrap They were a hint to the beast clan update, they were decoded here. Now that the beast clan update came out and they've been decoded, theres no real use for them other to be cool lore tidbits.
Aquise_Gift.png
@Aquisedragon: oh ok thanks for clarifying that :) I will sell them then. I was hesitant about selling them because i didn't know if they had any use xD
@Aquisedragon: oh ok thanks for clarifying that :) I will sell them then. I was hesitant about selling them because i didn't know if they had any use xD
s2RV7ry.png
@Ignacio In the ''materials'' category there are ''Intact Parchments'', and in the ''others'' category there are things like ''Crushed Parchment Tatters'', ''Scrawled Muddy Parchment'', etc. If it's either of these things, for now they don't serve other purpose than to sell them or trade them!

Edit: ooops I was too slow hahahaha x)
@Ignacio In the ''materials'' category there are ''Intact Parchments'', and in the ''others'' category there are things like ''Crushed Parchment Tatters'', ''Scrawled Muddy Parchment'', etc. If it's either of these things, for now they don't serve other purpose than to sell them or trade them!

Edit: ooops I was too slow hahahaha x)
tumblr_nobg25tp4T1uvp5kpo6_500.png
Now that the Beastclans update has been released, do the parchment fragments still drop from treasure chests? I want to collect the set.
Now that the Beastclans update has been released, do the parchment fragments still drop from treasure chests? I want to collect the set.
@eightowls indeed they do!
@eightowls indeed they do!
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador