Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | A few questions!
Is there anyway I can see a list of which dragons I've exalted?

Also how much should I try selling first generation dragons for? I have a Guardian and a Mirror (probably should have sold the unhatched eggs lol but oh well)
Is there anyway I can see a list of which dragons I've exalted?

Also how much should I try selling first generation dragons for? I have a Guardian and a Mirror (probably should have sold the unhatched eggs lol but oh well)
@Raditz There's no way to see which dragons you've exalted. If you want to know then you'd have to keep track yourself :c

As for selling, that depends entirely on the dragon and its colours. There's no set price. They can go for anything from exalt fodder prices to millions of treasure for some doubles or triples c:
You might not get all that much for yours. Most dragons are pretty hard to sell right now.
@Raditz There's no way to see which dragons you've exalted. If you want to know then you'd have to keep track yourself :c

As for selling, that depends entirely on the dragon and its colours. There's no set price. They can go for anything from exalt fodder prices to millions of treasure for some doubles or triples c:
You might not get all that much for yours. Most dragons are pretty hard to sell right now.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2015-03-17 15:13:49"]@Raditz There's no way to see which dragons you've exalted. If you want to know then you'd have to keep track yourself :c As for selling, that depends entirely on the dragon and its colours. There's no set price. They can go for anything from exalt fodder prices to millions of treasure for some doubles or triples c: You might not get all that much for yours. Most dragons are pretty hard to sell right now.[/quote] Ah I see! Thank you Lonin! I didn't think they'd be worth much due to their colours anyway. >_>
Lonin wrote on 2015-03-17 15:13:49:

Ah I see! Thank you Lonin! I didn't think they'd be worth much due to their colours anyway. >_>