Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiar bonding
So I was excited to get the maximum golden chest loyalty from some of my familiars this week after diligently clicking since joining.

What I want to check with is, once you have achieved maximum and they are logged in familiar logbook as such - is there much point keeping them?

If you have older sprites that might be worth something is it worth selling them on?
So I was excited to get the maximum golden chest loyalty from some of my familiars this week after diligently clicking since joining.

What I want to check with is, once you have achieved maximum and they are logged in familiar logbook as such - is there much point keeping them?

If you have older sprites that might be worth something is it worth selling them on?
xG0IxN3.gif
@lilacamy931

Well, you do get 50t for bonding with awakened familiars. Otherwise, not really, though they do not stay in bestiary if you sell them.
@lilacamy931

Well, you do get 50t for bonding with awakened familiars. Otherwise, not really, though they do not stay in bestiary if you sell them.
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Ah that is what wanted to check, so to keep the bestiary fully logged must keep? That is what needed to know.
Ah that is what wanted to check, so to keep the bestiary fully logged must keep? That is what needed to know.
xG0IxN3.gif
@lilacamy931
You must own at least one copy of that familiar to keep it unlocked in Bestiary. Otherwise it'll return to unlocked status and grayed out until you obtain another one.
@lilacamy931
You must own at least one copy of that familiar to keep it unlocked in Bestiary. Otherwise it'll return to unlocked status and grayed out until you obtain another one.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif