Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best way to get eggs?
AH prices for unhatched eggs are crazy these days. I used to get em while scavenging, but I'm at lv 17 now and haven't seen one for a while. Do they drop in Coli? And if so, does anyone know the best place to farm for them?
AH prices for unhatched eggs are crazy these days. I used to get em while scavenging, but I'm at lv 17 now and haven't seen one for a while. Do they drop in Coli? And if so, does anyone know the best place to farm for them?
@Diamondsuits

They drop in coli, but at extremely low rates.

They're so rare that there's no numbers as far as I know for the 'best' place to farm them.
@Diamondsuits

They drop in coli, but at extremely low rates.

They're so rare that there's no numbers as far as I know for the 'best' place to farm them.
@Diamondsuits: The 'best' place to find them, well, is kind of subjective. Objectively-speaking, you have the best chances at like, Lv.1-10 scavenging in the element of the egg you're seeking is best. As you get to progressively higher and higher levels, your chances of finding an egg dwindle away, for... no good reason. The gathering system really, desperately needs rebalancing, but it is how it is.

To my knowledge, eggs of every element drop in every venue! So your best bet for finding an egg would be whichever one you enjoy the most and go through the most smoothly. Wherever's best for grinding, for you, is best– some people like Arena, some like the Mire, others find lower-level areas are best.
@Diamondsuits: The 'best' place to find them, well, is kind of subjective. Objectively-speaking, you have the best chances at like, Lv.1-10 scavenging in the element of the egg you're seeking is best. As you get to progressively higher and higher levels, your chances of finding an egg dwindle away, for... no good reason. The gathering system really, desperately needs rebalancing, but it is how it is.

To my knowledge, eggs of every element drop in every venue! So your best bet for finding an egg would be whichever one you enjoy the most and go through the most smoothly. Wherever's best for grinding, for you, is best– some people like Arena, some like the Mire, others find lower-level areas are best.
fbwGP.png