Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee end?
1 2
I know the date of the contest has been extended, but I was wondering...when does the Jubilee itself end? The same time as the contest? I&#039;m curious mostly because I&#039;d like to know how long I have to collect those tablets! I&#039;d love to be able to save up enough to buy all the items in the Festive Favors shop. <3 And it makes a difference how much time I have to do that.
I know the date of the contest has been extended, but I was wondering...when does the Jubilee itself end? The same time as the contest? I&#039;m curious mostly because I&#039;d like to know how long I have to collect those tablets! I&#039;d love to be able to save up enough to buy all the items in the Festive Favors shop. <3 And it makes a difference how much time I have to do that.
The original end of the Jubilee was next Sunday (one week) , but I believe it was extended one more day. Confirm, anyone ?
The original end of the Jubilee was next Sunday (one week) , but I believe it was extended one more day. Confirm, anyone ?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
One week would be quite a bit of time for me to be able to save up tablets, so if that&#039;s true, that&#039;s pretty cool. It&#039;d be great to know for sure, though! <3
One week would be quite a bit of time for me to be able to save up tablets, so if that&#039;s true, that&#039;s pretty cool. It&#039;d be great to know for sure, though! <3
where do you even get tablets?
where do you even get tablets?
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@Paintedwings - Scavenge in the Light area. I found TONS of them today because I spent all my points scavenging in an attempt to find eggs.
@Paintedwings - Scavenge in the Light area. I found TONS of them today because I spent all my points scavenging in an attempt to find eggs.
well darn haha. i didn&#039;t think of the holiday and used my turns already. but maannnn i wanted that familiar so bad i just went and bought it from auction house XD i dont know if the festival store switches up stock and i was like OMG FAMILIAR!!! Ill scavenge in light area tomorrow lol
well darn haha. i didn&#039;t think of the holiday and used my turns already. but maannnn i wanted that familiar so bad i just went and bought it from auction house XD i dont know if the festival store switches up stock and i was like OMG FAMILIAR!!! Ill scavenge in light area tomorrow lol
I&#039;m having an issue where I go scavenging in the light area for 15 turns and I get a bunch of those tablets. But then it&#039;s like I never got them. I still have 18 like I started out with and it&#039;s making me angry because I used up all of my turns for today. Is this a bug or am I just being stupid?
I&#039;m having an issue where I go scavenging in the light area for 15 turns and I get a bunch of those tablets. But then it&#039;s like I never got them. I still have 18 like I started out with and it&#039;s making me angry because I used up all of my turns for today. Is this a bug or am I just being stupid?
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
probably a bug
probably a bug
@AirSabre
How did you have tablets before you gathered?
@AirSabre
How did you have tablets before you gathered?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I didn&#039;t even know you could get the Tablets from scavenging in the Light area!
~ I&#039;ve earned some tablets by Battling in the coliseum with monsters, but i&#039;ve noticed you HAVE to be battling around the same level monsters or else they won&#039;t drop.
Hope this helps anyone. (:
I didn&#039;t even know you could get the Tablets from scavenging in the Light area!
~ I&#039;ve earned some tablets by Battling in the coliseum with monsters, but i&#039;ve noticed you HAVE to be battling around the same level monsters or else they won&#039;t drop.
Hope this helps anyone. (:
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
1 2