Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Item codes in posts-resolved
1 2
Is there a limit to how many you can have in a post? Because I'm editing a post trying to put some in, but when i click submit, the post appears blank. I'm talking about doing this: [item=breed change: coatl] in a post.
Is there a limit to how many you can have in a post? Because I'm editing a post trying to put some in, but when i click submit, the post appears blank.
I'm talking about doing this: Breed Change: Coatl in a post.
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
As far as I know, there's no limit.

If your post is cut short when submit, it's most likely you've missed a closing bracket somewhere. It'll cut everything off after that missing bracket or the post appears blank. Maybe double/triple check your code?
As far as I know, there's no limit.

If your post is cut short when submit, it's most likely you've missed a closing bracket somewhere. It'll cut everything off after that missing bracket or the post appears blank. Maybe double/triple check your code?
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Naitochan I don't think so, given how many they have in the Existing Skin Catalog posts!

Could just be the editor on the fritz? I know sometimes it just won't let me edit posts.
@Naitochan I don't think so, given how many they have in the Existing Skin Catalog posts!

Could just be the editor on the fritz? I know sometimes it just won't let me edit posts.
I don't know what the problem is then... when i click submit, the post just appears blank, the only thing visible is the "last edited" note.
I haven't missed any brackets.
I don't know what the problem is then... when i click submit, the post just appears blank, the only thing visible is the "last edited" note.
I haven't missed any brackets.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan
May I have the link to your edited post? I had this happened to me before and I checked a million times and could have swore I didn't miss any brackets, when in fact I did. ^^" Maybe a fresh pair of eyes can help?
@Naitochan
May I have the link to your edited post? I had this happened to me before and I checked a million times and could have swore I didn't miss any brackets, when in fact I did. ^^" Maybe a fresh pair of eyes can help?
@hat17 how do you link to a post?
@hat17 how do you link to a post?

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan
Er... after you submit your post, just copy the url then and it's the direct link to your post. I'm not sure edited post work the same or not... Or you can just link to the thread and tell me which page it's on. :P
Thanks!
@Naitochan
Er... after you submit your post, just copy the url then and it's the direct link to your post. I'm not sure edited post work the same or not... Or you can just link to the thread and tell me which page it's on. :P
Thanks!
@hat17 Oh. Well its my adoptable thread in my signature. It's the 6th post.
@hat17 Oh. Well its my adoptable thread in my signature. It's the 6th post.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan
I found an extra "[ item=" on the first item of Apparel section. And deleting that makes the post appear. :)
@Naitochan
I found an extra "[ item=" on the first item of Apparel section. And deleting that makes the post appear. :)
@hat17 well dang, thanks.
@hat17 well dang, thanks.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
1 2